Meat and vegetable puree (age 7-eight months)
The ingredient of Meat and vegetable puree (age 7-eight months)
- 2 teaspoons olive or sunflower oil
- 1/2 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, beaten
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 100g lean red meat or beef mince
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Massel salt reduced fowl style liquid stock
The instruction how to make Meat and vegetable puree (age 7-eight months)
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium-low warmness. Add the onion, garlic and celery and cook, stirring, for 2-three mins or till the onion softens. Add the carrot and prepare dinner, stirring, for two-three minutes or until soft.
- Add the mince and cook dinner, stirring with a timber spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 minutes or till the mince adjustments shade. Add the tomato and inventory and bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to low and prepare dinner for a similarly 10 minutes or till the sauce thickens slightly.
- Spoon the mince combination into the jug of a blender and blend till almost easy. Serve heat.
Nutritions of Meat and vegetable puree (age 7-eight months)calories: