Heres a dream cake that rises to the occasion - no oven required.
The ingredient of Choc-ricotta creme and raspberry crepe cake
- 300ml ctn pouring cream
- 100g pkt 70% cocoa dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 400g fresh ricotta
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 x 400g pkts (16) frozen gluten-free crepes, thawed
- 2 x 125g punnets raspberries
- 2 tsp drinking chocolate
The instruction how to make Choc-ricotta creme and raspberry crepe cake
- Place the cream and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnt touch the water). Stir for 5 minutes or until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool completely.
- Use an electric beater to beat the ricotta and sugar in a bowl for 3 minutes or until very smooth.
- Use a clean electric beater to beat the chocolate mixture for 3 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly and becomes paler. Beat a small amount of the chocolate mixture into the ricotta mixture until well combined. Beat in the remaining chocolate mixture until almost combined. Use a large spatula to gently fold until well combined (donu2019t overmix or the mixture will become firm and stiff instead of soft and creamy).
- Reserve 2 of the crepes. Top each of the remaining crepes with 2 tablespoonfuls of chocolate mixture and use a palette knife to spread to the edge. Stack 7 of the crepes on a serving plate. Repeat with the remaining 7 crepes to form another stack. Top each stack with 1 reserved crepe.
- Spread half the remaining chocolate mixture over 1 crepe stack. Gently press half the raspberries into the chocolate mixture, flat-side down. Top with remaining crepe stack. Gently spread with the remaining chocolate mixture. Top with the remaining raspberries. Dust with the drinking chocolate.
Nutritions of Choc-ricotta creme and raspberry crepe cakecalories: 693.1 calories
fatContent: 36 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 74 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 47 grams sugar
proteinContent: 18 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 140 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 187.42 milligrams sodium