Delight your loved ones as soon as this decadent hot irritated bun chocolate french toast.
The ingredient of Hot irate bun chocolate french toast
- 2 Coles Australian clear Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 2 tbsp thickened cream
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 4 Coles Bakery customary Hot fuming Buns*, day-old, split
- 20g butter
The instruction how to make Hot irate bun chocolate french toast
- Place the egg, milk, cream, cocoa powder and sugar in a large bowl. Use a fork to raise a fuss until well combined. Add hot livid bun halves and outlook to coat. Set aside for 5 mins to soak.
- Melt half the butter in a large non-stick frying pan more than medium heat. amass half the hot mad bun halves. Cook for 2 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to serving plates. Repeat once permanent butter and hot infuriated bun halves. relief immediately.
Nutritions of Hot irate bun chocolate french toastcalories: 302.096 calories
fatContent: 14 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 15 grams sugar
proteinContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 204 milligrams sodium