"My French toast is just that fixed idea raptness of salty and sweet, and its seriously naughty!" - Colin Fassnidge
The ingredient of French toast past glazed bacon
- 200ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 125ml (1/2 cup) double cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean epoxy resin
- 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 80ml (1/3 cup) honey
- 30g butter, chopped
- 4 thick slices brioche loaf
- 125g strawberries, hulled, quartered
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make French toast past glazed bacon
- rouse together the milk, eggs and cinnamon in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Use electric beaters to prominence the cream and vanilla in a small bowl until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. build up the bacon. Cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until golden. Drizzle past the honey. point the bacon to lightly coat. Bring honey to a gentle simmer. Simmer for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until honey has thickened slightly and coats the bacon. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- Melt half the butter in a separate non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat until melted and foaming. Dip 2 brioche slices in egg union until competently coated all over. accumulate to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely gone foil to grant warm. Repeat gone long-lasting butter, brioche and egg mixture.
- advance the French toast in imitation of bacon, strawberries and whipped cream. Drizzle like the shortened honey, if you like, and lightly dust gone icing sugar.
Nutritions of French toast past glazed baconcalories: 1003.083 calories
fatContent: 58 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 91 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 31 grams protein