This is a chic black tab of the perpetual French toasted sandwich.
The ingredient of Black croque monsieur
- 100g bocconcini, drained, thinly sliced
- 4 slices pumpernickel or rye bread, halved lengthways (see Notes)
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto or good-quality ham
The instruction how to make Black croque monsieur
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Arrange the sliced bocconcini in a single enlargement concerning peak of half the pumpernickel or rye bread slices.
- Season to taste subsequently sea salt and freshly auditorium showground black pepper, then top each piece of bread later a slice of prosciutto or ham. Sandwich once the permanent slices of bread and press next to gently.
- Place the sandwiches on a baking tray and place knocked out the grill. Grill for 3 minutes roughly speaking each side until the bread is lightly toasted and the bocconcini is just start coming on to soften and ooze out the sides.
- While the sandwiches are toasting, cut 4 strips of baking paper. Wrap one decline of each toasted sandwich in a strip of baking paper. Arrange sandwiches vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a plate and relief immediately.
Nutritions of Black croque monsieurcalories: 206.735 calories
fatContent: 8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 1 grams sugar
proteinContent: 13 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 21 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 571.85 milligrams sodium