This traditional French toasted sandwich is full of cheesy flavour.
The ingredient of Ham and fontina croque monsieur
- 8 slices lively rye bread
- 60g butter, at room temperature
- Dijon mustard
- 8 slices of leg ham off the bone
- 2 cups (200g) grated fontina cheese
- olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Ham and fontina croque monsieur
- Preheat a grill vis-u00d0u00b0-vis medium-high heat. Place the bread onto a board. increase when the butter and mustard. Put the ham just about 4 pieces of bread. culmination behind the grated cheese and cover past the long-lasting bread slices.
- Lightly spray both sides of the sandwiches in imitation of olive oil spray. Grill for 2-3 minutes nearly each side or until golden and crisp. Serve.
Nutritions of Ham and fontina croque monsieurcalories: 649.841 calories
fatContent: 32 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 32 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 114 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1549.36 milligrams sodium