Shrove Tuesday is the fixed day to indulge in something flat, sweet and delicious! So what are you waiting for?
The ingredient of Pancake Day treat
- 120g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 10 strawberries, washed, dried
- Canola cooking spray
- 375g Greens indigenous native Pancake Shake
- 400g roomy ricotta
- Large pinch ring cinnamon
- Maple syrup, heated, to advance
The instruction how to make Pancake Day treat
- Line a plate like non-stick baking paper. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl beyond a saucepan of simmering water. (Alternatively, in a microwave safe bowl in going on for Medium/50% power, stirring every one minute.) Holding the strawberries by their stalks, dip halfway into the melted chocolate. Transfer to the lined plate and refrigerate until set.
- Spray a frying pan as soon as the canola cooking spray. Heat over a medium heat. Prepare and cook the pancakes according to packet instructions.
- tally up the ricotta and cinnamon. lump bump 3 pancakes with one-quarter of the ricotta blend a propos a serving plate. Repeat subsequently the unshakable pancakes and ricotta.
- Arrange the strawberries vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the peak of each pancake stack. Drizzle afterward maple flavoured syrup to serve.
Nutritions of Pancake Day treatcalories: 474.893 calories
fatContent: 18 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 62 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 35 grams sugar
proteinContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 475.85 milligrams sodium