Toasted sandwiches neednt be boring later this French classic.
The ingredient of Croque madame
- 2 thick slices wholemeal bread
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 25g shaved smoked leg ham
- 30g thinly sliced gruyere cheese
- 1 tbsp polyunsaturated margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp chopped blithe flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Croque madame
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray as soon as baking paper.
- Place 1 slice of bread all but a board. move ahead afterward mustard. height in imitation of ham and cheese. peak next remaining slice of bread.
- Melt half the margarine in a small, non-stick frying pan more than medium heat (see note). Cook sandwich for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, melt steadfast margarine in pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook egg for 2 to 3 minutes or until white is set and yolk yet nevertheless soft.
- Top sandwich in the manner of egg. Sprinkle gone parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Croque madamecalories: 525.8 calories
fatContent: 31.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 31.3 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 27.1 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 228 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 987 milligrams sodium