complete fancy past a additional understand vis-Ð°-vis a classic dip recipe. next the adjunct of chopped open thyme, Worcestershire and garlic, this French onion dip is the supreme starter.
The ingredient of Fancy French onion dip
- 2 tbsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 2 brown onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp roomy thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 250g tub sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup well-ventilated light chives, finely chopped, improvement additional supplementary to help
- Crusty bread, toasted, to further
- Vegetables, chopped, to promote
The instruction how to make Fancy French onion dip
- Heat oil in a large frying pan greater than medium-high heat. increase be credited with onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until softened. edit heat to medium. Cook, stirring often, for a additional 15 minutes or until onion is caramelised.
- shake up in garlic and thyme. Cook for a additional 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is a deep golden brown.
- Transfer onion join up to a heatproof bowl. Stand for 5 minutes to cool. increase be credited with prickly cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. toss around to combine. Season in the manner of salt and pepper. work up in chives. Sprinkle like further chives. encourage subsequently toasted crusty bread and chopped vegetables.
Nutritions of Fancy French onion dipcalories: 223.943 calories
fatContent: 23.2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 1.4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 42 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 78 milligrams sodium