Weve given the classic flavour combo of ham and pineapple a grown-up makeover. resolution for entertaining, this is the best way to roast and utility a pork rack.
The ingredient of Roast pork rack subsequently sticky rum pineapple salad
- 1 tbsp sea salt flakes
- 2 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 2 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 2kg (8-rib rack) French-trimmed pork rack
- 2 tbsp other virgin olive oil
- 1 pineapple, peeled, quartered lengthways
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- 1/2 cup macadamias, chopped, toasted
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 cups roomy flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 400g green beans, trimmed, steamed
The instruction how to make Roast pork rack subsequently sticky rum pineapple salad
- Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan-forced.
- enhance salt, cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Using a small harsh knife, score pork rind by making shallow cuts transversely in both directions at 1cm intervals. smear pork all beyond following oil. Rub salt mixture all higher than pork. Place pork, rind-side up, in a large roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes.
- cut oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Roast for a extra 1 hour 10 minutes or until pork has cooked through. Remove from oven. Cover pork loosely with foil. Stand for 10 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, separate and discard core from each piece of pineapple. Cut each piece into 5mm-thick slices. Place in a bowl. ensue brown sugar and rum. Toss to combine. Heat a large frying pan on top of higher than medium heat. Cook, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until caramelised. Transfer pineapple to a bowl. Add macadamia, onion, chilli and parsley. Season later than salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine.
- Place beans in a large serving bowl. culmination in the manner of pineapple salad. Drizzle pork as soon as pan juices and advance later than salad.
Nutritions of Roast pork rack subsequently sticky rum pineapple saladcalories: 526.995 calories
fatContent: 27.6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 45.4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 85 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1205 milligrams sodium