Cheesy croutons add some crunch to this affluent well-off red onion soup.
The ingredient of Red onion soup similar to goats cheese croutons
- 50g butter
- 1kg red onions, utterly thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50g plain flour
- 2L Massel beef style liquid collection store
- 1 cup (250ml) red wine
- 1 bouquet garni
- 150g soft goats cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chopped thyme
- 6 large slices French bread, toasted
The instruction how to make Red onion soup similar to goats cheese croutons
- Melt butter in a saucepan exceeding low heat, grow onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and caramelised - this can say yes occurring to 30 minutes. amass garlic and cook for 1 minute, subsequently next mount up flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- amass stock, wine and bouquet garni, season, cover and cook, exceeding low heat, for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to high. Place goats cheese, olive oil and thyme in a bowl and mash together when a fork. Pile onto bread and grill until bubbling and golden. Ladle soup into deep bowls and pinnacle next a cheese crouton.
Nutritions of Red onion soup similar to goats cheese croutonscalories: 598.934 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 12 grams sugar
proteinContent: 23 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1848.6 milligrams sodium