Make humorous comical easier similar to this short-cut cranberry sharp sour recipe.
The ingredient of Cranberry and goats cheese vol au vents
- 2 tsp other virgin olive oil
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) red wine
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw caster sugar
- 2 total cloves
- 50g (1/3 cup) dried cranberries
- 150g lighthearted goats cheese
- 2 tbsp thickened cream
- 24 bought mini vol au vents or mini tart bombs
- 30g (1/4 cup) walnut pieces, toasted
The instruction how to make Cranberry and goats cheese vol au vents
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan exceeding medium-low heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 2 minutes or until soft. total tally the wine, vinegar and sugar in a small jug. mount up the wine mixture and cloves to the onion. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until sugar dissolves. toss around in the cranberries. Bring to a simmer. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes or until thick and syrupy. Set aside to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, process the goats cheese and cream in a food processor until smooth. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes or until just firm.
- Prepare the vol au vents following packet directions. Cool completely.
- Place a teaspoonful of hint in each vol au vent. pinnacle with a little of the goats cheese mix and nuts. promote immediately.
Nutritions of Cranberry and goats cheese vol au ventscalories: 68.832 calories
fatContent: 4.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.1 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 0.8 grams sugar
proteinContent: 1.9 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 33 milligrams sodium