Get your day off to a great start with this healthy coffee-flavoured granola filled with crunchy pepitas, cashews, hazelnuts and more
The ingredient of Nutty coffee granola
- 3 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2/3 cup skinless hazelnuts
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
The instruction how to make Nutty coffee granola
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place oats, pepitas, cashews, hazelnuts, cinnamon, ginger and mixed spice in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Divide mixture between prepared trays. Combine honey, coffee, oil and vanilla in a jug. Drizzle over oat mixture on trays. Stir to coat. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring twice during cooking. Sprinkle coconut flakes over oat mixture. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. Set aside to cool completely. Serve (see notes).
Nutritions of Nutty coffee granolacalories: 249.755 calories
fatContent: 15.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 6.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 36 milligrams sodium