Give Weet-bix and toast a rest, and try this healthy breakfast recipe instead. Its great for brunch, too!
The ingredient of Acai granola
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (125g) pecans, chopped
- 1 cup (20g) puffed rice
- 1 cup (50g) coconut flakes
- 2/3 cup (110g) dried dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup (75g) buckwheat
- 1/4 cup acai powder
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup (60ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Fresh blueberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Acai granola
- Preheat oven to 150C (130C fan-forced) and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine rolled oats, pecans, puffed rice, coconut, dates, buckwheat, acai powder, flaxseed, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl. Add coconut oil and maple syrup, then, with clean hands, toss until well combined.
- Divide oat mixture between prepared trays and roast, swapping trays halfway, for 35 minutes, then remove from oven and cool completely.
- Serve granola with yoghurt, berries and extra maple syrup.
Nutritions of Acai granolacalories: