Granola bark is full of goji berries, pepitas, chocolate bark and is so easy to make. Top it with whatever nuts or seeds you have on hand and its an instant crowd-pleaser.
The ingredient of Granola bark
- 200g dark chocolate (85% cocoa)
- 100g (1 cup) granola (toasted muesli)
- 35g (1/4 cup) goji berries
- 2 tbsp pepitas
The instruction how to make Granola bark
- Preheat the oven to 150C/130C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Break up chocolate and arrange on paper, with pieces close together. Place in oven for 5 minutes or until melted.
- Use a palette knife or back of a spoon to spread the chocolate to a thin layer about 23 x 30cm. Sprinkle with the granola, goji berries and pepitas. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool the tray slightly, then transfer to the fridge for 25 minutes to set (make sure the tray is level in the fridge so the bark sets evenly).
- Lift the bark, still on the baking paper, onto a chopping board. Cut roughly into 24 pieces.
Nutritions of Granola barkcalories: