This berry sweet idea makes a special breakfast for four, or whip it up when you need a wholesome after-dinner treat.
The ingredient of Berry and granola brekkie pizza
- 2 cups (260g) Coles Toasted Original Muesli
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Strawberry yoghurt, to serve
- Mixed berries, to serve
- Honey, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Berry and granola brekkie pizza
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray.
- Combine muesli, honey and almond butter in a bowl. Divide into 2 portions and shape each portion into a disc and place on the lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 mins or until light golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the granola pizzas on a large serving platter. Spoon over strawberry yoghurt. Top with mixed berries. Drizzle with extra honey to serve.
Nutritions of Berry and granola brekkie pizzacalories: