Give your toast a fun twist with roasted sliced sweet potato and peanut butter!
The ingredient of Sweet potato toast with peanut butter, ricotta and blueberries
- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 tbsp Sanitariumu2122 Peanut Butter, Smooth or Crunchy
- 2 tbsp ricotta
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp granola or toasted muesli, optional
The instruction how to make Sweet potato toast with peanut butter, ricotta and blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C/350u00b0F. Cut sweet potato lengthwise into 1.5cm thick slices.
- Place sweet potato slices on a baking paper lined tray and lightly spray both sides with oil.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, flipping slices over once or twice during baking, until soft and golden.
- Spread with peanut butter, scatter over ricotta and berries. Top with granola for crunch, if using.
Nutritions of Sweet potato toast with peanut butter, ricotta and blueberriescalories: