Turn your favourite banana and berry smoothie into a delicious breakfast bowl with this quick and easy 10-minute recipe.
The ingredient of Fruity smoothie bowl
- 2 bananas
- 125g frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (250ml) H2coco Pure Coconut Water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) almond milk
- 2 tbsp LSA meal (see tip)
- 1 cup (130g) granola
- 100g blueberries
- 100g strawberries, hulled, quartered
- Plain yoghurt (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Fruity smoothie bowl
- Thinly slice 1/2 banana. Coarsely chop remaining 1 1/2 bananas.
- Place the coarsely chopped banana in a blender. Add the raspberries, H2coco Pure Coconut Water, almond milk, LSA mix and half the granola. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie mixture evenly between 2 serving bowls. Arrange the blueberries, strawberry, remaining granola and the sliced banana in even rows on top of the smoothie. Gently swirl a little yoghurt into the uncovered smoothie, if desired.
Nutritions of Fruity smoothie bowlcalories: